In case of a medical emergency, psychiatric crisis, or if you are at risk of harming yourself or others, CALL 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.
If you need to reach us immediately, call us at 281-404-1001.
Licensed mental health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you or your loved one.
To schedule a no-cost assessment or for more information, please call 281-404-1001
or use the form below. Walk-ins are welcome, and appointments can also be made. We respect your privacy and hold all information discussed in the strictest confidence.
This form is for general questions about Kingwood Pines Hospital services, programs and admissions and IS MONITORED DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ONLY. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, DO NOT use this form.
We cannot offer diagnosis, counseling or recommendations online, but an Assessment and Referral Specialist is available 24 hours/7 days a week at 281.404.1001. If you are currently experiencing an emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Kingwood Pines Hospital is contracted with the following providers:
- Aetna —PPO/HMO
- American Behavioral (Medicare)
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- APS: Community Health Choice (Medicaid and Medicare)
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna Behavioral HMO/PPO (Great West)
- CompCare (Comprehensive Behavioral Care-Medicare)
- Com Psych
- Fidelis (Secure Care of TX)
- First Health/Coventry
- Healthspring (Texas Healthspring)
- Interface EAP
- Integrated Mental Health Services— Cenpatico/Superior
- Lifesynch/Humana Medicare
- Magellan PPO/HMO
- Mental Health Association — MHA
- Molina-Star, CHIP HMO, Star+Plus (Medicare)
- Texas True Choice
- Texas Children’s Health Plan
- Texas Medicaid-Traditional (Under 21 years) Tricare
- United Behavioral Health HMO/PPO
- Value Options (VBH)
*Precertification may be required to insure coverage. Our insurance panels are constantly updating, and individual plans may be contracted on a case-by-case basis.